HR Personnel Officer At Fine Hygienic Holding (0-2 years of experience)
6th of October, Cairo, Egypt
Your future responsibilities will be:
• Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system.
• Handle employees' insurance procedures through delivering insurance check to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1,2 and 6.
• Maintaining employees data on success factors (adding new hires, deactivating leavers, adjusting changes).
• Handling both the hiring in coordination with the Talent Acquisition Team and resignation process.
• Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
• Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy
• Responsible for posting the allowances and penalties.
Bachelor degree in any business related discipline.
0-2 years of experience.
Advanced written and spoken Arabic & English languages.
Computer skills, word, excel, power point & Oracle.