Fresh Finished Product Analyst At Pharco Pharmaceuticals | Science graduates Vacancy
To Conducts Chemical & physical analytical, testing procedures, and sampling programs of products in the finished stage to ensure that all procedures are appropriate and participate in out of specification and failure investigations to meet quality standard and regulations.
· Perform chemical analysis of products in the finished stage
· Perform all internal scheduled maintenance, intermediate check and calibration for instruments used in the chemical work in the section.
· Prepare new methods and SOPs for the chemical work in the section. Review and update the methods during work
· Prepare chemical reagents that is required for carrying out the chemical analysis.
· Follow and control data integrity & computer system validation.
· Follow & ensure compliance with current requirements of GMP , ISO 17025 & ISO 45001 and other
•Fresh grads are welcomed.
•Education: B.Sc. of Pharmacy &Science.
•Excellent Communicator and Team player with high attention to details.
•Super analytical, planner and Logical Thinker.
•Excellent command of English language.
•Alex resident and males only.
Years of Experience: 1
Application End Date: 23 September 2023
Available Vacancies: 1
Job Level: Specialist
Function: QC - Finished Product Control