DEOH Medical Representative- Menofiya/Qaliuobiya At Alcon
How You Will Make a Difference
· Implement value based solutions with designated key accounts all over Egypt to establish Alcon as the preferred partner of choice with assigned key accounts
· Sets business plans, priorities, budgets and performance objectives for assigned territory including key accounts.
· Performs and reports on competitive intelligence activities.
· Upon instructions from his manager, organize appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff within allocated budget.
· Identify and establish new business opportunities to maintain Alcon’s business growth and gaining market share.
· Ensure full coverage at desired frequency of all approved healthcare professional list assigned by direct manager while respecting the applied strategy by segment.
· Promote and present Alcon’s products to healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses and pharmacists within his /her assigned territory and accounts.
· Undertake relevant research assigned by management.
· Maintain detailed records.
· Attend and organise Medical congresses exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
· Ensure meeting set sales targets with maximum integrity and respect of compliance policy of Alcon, Egyptian law and Egyptian regulations.
· Submit designated reports and other documents both digitally and manually in timely manner.
· Acts as point of integration for Alcon portfolio between medical community (HCPs, HCOs, and Pharmacies & Nurses) and scientific office.
· Ensure achievement of the key accounts plans and delivery of the required financial results
· Facilitate and influence the distributor plans by removing barriers and anticipating market turnovers
· Responsible for tender business along the full cycle
· Create awareness of Alcon products to insure the achievement of actual budget / targeted budget in the assigned territory.
· Build and maintain good will with the medical community, hospitals, and other health Centres so as to gain maximum understanding and acceptance of company products and policies.
· Carry out regular and effective field visits to all assigned physicians in the territory as per predefined plans.
· Enhance Alcon’s image among ophthalmologists in the assigned territory
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on product information, the competition, promotional aids, and other information required to achieve the established targets established.
· Monitor quality of inventory and follow-up at Distributors and pharmacies to better serve patients by securing availability of Alcon products.
· Ensure administrative duties and procedures are carried out on a timely manner necessary for the effective operation of the territory.
· Prepare and submit periodic reports and plans and make sure these plans are implemented.
Skills For Success
· University degree preferably in Medical Field ( Pharmacy , Medicine , Veterinary , Dentist , Biomedical engineer)
· 1 – 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical industry (Ophthalmology field will be an edge)
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills
· Excellent communication & influencing skills
· Excellent business acumen
· Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment dealing with continuous change = occasionally conflicting priorities
· Fluent English language skills
· French would be an edge