Customer Representative At MSD - Dakahlia | 0-3 years of experience
• Responsible for closing direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization's business objectives.
• Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
• Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
• Responds to customer questions.
• Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and
• Satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
• 0-3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales Field.
• Excellent communication skills
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
• Very Good command of English language
• Very good in Computer skills.
• Competent presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
• Preferably based in (Dikirnis or Mansoura) Residency
• Must have a Valid Driving license