Country Head of HR, HSBC Egypt
The Country Head of HR, Egypt role oversees and manages the effective execution of the people agenda for HSBC Egypt across Businesses / Functions and Digital Business Services to enable business performance at country level. The role holder will be closely working with Country CEO, Regional Head of HR, Egypt EXCO members and the GSC Cairo Head of Human Resources.
In this role, you will:
• Work in partnership with Regional HR Leadership team, HSBC Egypt EXCO members and the GSC Cairo Head of Human Resources to set the people strategy for Egypt in line with global and regional priorities in response to the external market landscape.
• Drive execution of the Country People Strategy and manage the range of risks across businesses/functions/DBS in the context of an advisory capacity for all internal and external people related matters.
• Keep abreast of the rapidly changing economic, competitive and political environment and market places, as well as internal developments, in order to enable the formulation of effective People Strategy for Egypt.
• Work closely with Regional Head of HR and Country CEO to deliver on key people priorities.
• Provide relevant HR support and guidance to Egypt EXCO members and their top teams.
• As an advisor to senior leadership team, provide recommendations on necessary HR programmes and initiatives to support delivery of business objectives and drive a high-performance management culture across Egypt.
• Represent Egypt HR internally and externally with key stakeholders, regulators and other third parties as required.
• Work closely with Regional HR Leadership and HR Specialist teams in the delivery of HR processes at country level which may include: organisational design, performance and reward, recruitment, talent management, learning and development, nationalization, employee relations.
• Provide leadership over Egypt HR related regulatory and compliance matters and manage the operational risk for the Egypt HR.
• Ensure HSBC policies are embedded and adhered to for all Egypt HR practices.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Extensive knowledge of human resources processes and practices obtained through significant senior management level experience.
• Experience of driving strategic change through people in a matrix environment.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, as well as the ability to think strategically.
• Excellent communication skills to influence, negotiate and support a diverse and dynamic group of senior leaders.
• Strong leadership experience to coach and develop high performing teams.
• High cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence.
• Strong knowledge of local employment legislation and regulations.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
Job Field : Human Resources
Primary Location : Middle East-Egypt-Egypt-Helwan
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 07-Mar-2021, 12:13:18 Unposting Date : 12-Mar-2021, 19:59:00