Contract Engineer SR. Lead At El-Araby Group |Civil engineering Vacancy
• Job requirements :
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Department.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- English and computer level (good).
- Obtained certifications in civil law.
- Experience in reviewing technical specifications, lists of quantities and drawings with what is mentioned in the terms of the contract to avoid any conflict between them as much as possible.
- Experience with all the procedures that take place during the implementation stages.
- Experience in reviewing implementation programs in terms of business follow-up.
• Job responsibilities :
- Preparing bidding documents, bid evaluation procedures and assignment in contractual and technical terms, and preparing contracts in final form.
- Review and update contracts and explain terms and conditions to managers and concerned parties.
- Follow up the contract validity periods to determine the dates for their renewal, when required.
- Participation in the process of evaluating contractors and suppliers regarding the extent of compliance with the implementation of the terms of the contract.
- Analyzing the potential risks involved in the terms of the contract.
- Knowledge of legislative changes and coordination with the legal department when needed.
- Follow up on establishing language standards for drafting current and new contracts.
- Ensure that all deadlines and conditions set forth in the contracts are met
- Study any deviations or excesses from the terms of the contract.