Collective Accounting Jobs Juinors and seniors- تجميعه وظائف محاسبين
Xeedia Pharma is Seeking the following position for its vacancy:
Senior Cost Accountant
· Maintain Standard Costing System.
· Ensure accuracy and update of Standard Purchase Prices.
· Ensure accuracy and update of bills of materials and routings.
· Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
· Review monthly closed production reports, explain variances and work with production and inventory management to resolve variances.
· Generate and monitors monthly inventory valuations and correct discrepancies
· Journalizes variances.
· Make cost estimates of new and proposed product or service.
· Calculate Labor and Overhead (Burden) rates.
· Plan study and collects data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
· Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
· Generate monthly reports from ERP.
· Recommend cost efficiencies in new and existing products
· Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
· Assist in developing the organization costing projects.
· Determine all products profitability and do analysis for products’ loss.
· Participate in annual physical count process and adjustments treatment.
If you fit the description, please send CVs and Resumes with a recent photo to (email@example.com) With the subject (Senior Cost Accountant)
Fresh material controller is required to be hired for a residential project in Kafrelsheikh, graduates from faculty of #commerce are preferable.
To apply, send your CV resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alba Pharma is hiring Accountant to implement the accounting activities (customer accounts, collection, Inventory) to ensure that the company’s rights
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· 1 - 3 years' experience in accounting field
· Excellent planning, problem solving skills
· Excellent command of English language
· Excellent User of MS office
If you want to join our Alba Pharma family send your CV to HR@alba-egypt.com
Realme Egypt is hiring "Financial Auditor"
Location: Nasr City.
- Audit posts and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Review the value-added declarations, work-earning adjustments, deductions, and addition (value tax - income tax - payroll tax - WHT).
- Prepare and audit the financial statements.
- Managing all general accounting operations.
- Reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports, plans, and business processes of the organization.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process.
- Follow up with accounting firms.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Major in Accounting.
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience at least in a public accountant office/audit firm (Audit Department).
- Experience in inspection tax (value tax - income tax - payroll tax - WHT).
- Good knowledge of Egyptian tax Law (value tax - income tax - payroll tax - WHT).
- Good knowledge of ERP systems.
- Familiarity with Egyptian accounting standards.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good at English.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to "email@example.com" and mention "Financial Auditor" in the mail subject.
**Note that any mail without the mentioned subject will be ignored.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your Career?
We are hiring (Treasury Officer- Trade Finance) to join our team at Dabur Egypt Ltd
Location: New Cairo
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/ Business major in Finance or Accounting.
- Previous experience from (3 yrs: 5 Yrs) especially in Trade Finance.
- Manufacturing background/ SAP User will be a plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English language.
- Excellent Communication & Time Management skills.
To apply: send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamweely is one of the leading companies in Microfinance sector is looking for talented : Accountant payable A/P Specialist .
Job Description :
- Completing day-to-day recording and posting including 3way matching of vendor invoices .
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Ensure monthly closing is accurate and done on time ,all relevant - - monthly invoices ,accruals and payments to be posted on time.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- To carry out the tasks assigned to him in the field of competence.
Provide explanations/Supporting documentation to external and internal auditors the same as to Supervisor Accountant if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance ( English section is preferred ).
- 1 -3 years experience in AP Accountant.
- Working on ERP systems ( preferred ) , including Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
Location : World Trade Center -corniche el nile .
If interested Kindly send your updated cv at email@example.com mentioned in the subject Accountant payable A/P Specialist
Al Ahly Tamkeen for Microfinance is now hiring "Compliance Officer " :
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, finance, or relevant field.
- 1-3 years’ previous related work experience in banking, consumer finance.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Careers@alahlytamkeen.com with subject "Compliance Officer"
Accounts Payable At Hero
As per the below requirements:
o Bachelor's degree
o 0-2 Years of experience
o Excellent written and verbal communication
o Good command of English language
o SAP Knowledge is a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV on:
mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Indomie Egypt is a leading company in FMCG industry now hiring (Finance and accounting Manager) location in (BadrCity).
- Bachelors degree of Accounting.
- experience minimum 10 years at the same position at FMCG industry.
- expert with taxes and Egyptian accounting standards
- Good command of English.
If you are interested kindly send us your updated C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention (Finance and accounting Manager ) in subject
A reputable factory located in 6th October is hiring “Accountant”
· Issue Invoices to Customers
· Issue Delivery orders to Warehouse
· Follow-up on payments with customers based on agreed payment terms
· Prepare Value added Tax statements on monthly basis
· Control Warehouse inventory
· Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required.
· Preparing and sharing summarized financial reports frequently.
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Work Location: 6october
· Working Hours: 09:00 AM: 05:00 PM
· Working Days: (Sunday: Thursday)
· Education: #Graduate, Faculty of #Commerce
· English Level: good
· Excellent user of MS Excel
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please read carefully the below job requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the Supply Chain & Operation.
- Performing Inventory transactions accounts : In, Out, Transfer & Return.
- Maintaining inventory files and records.
- Investigating and resolving any inventory irregularities or enquiries.
- Preparing Inventory Report.
- Posting Inventory transaction on ERP Accounting System.
- Interact with the Direct Manager, Finance Director & CFO in financial closings
Specifications & Skills required:
- BA of Commerce/ Management / Business (prefer English section).
- 3 - 5 years of experience in same area of expertise.
- Has Good Communication Skills.
- Good English Language (Read, Write, Speak & Communicate) is a must.
- Good user with Microsoft Office.
- ERPs Good Experience & Usage.
- Talent in Inventory Accounting & dealing with Warehousing.
Calibers with the above mentioned qualifications; please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta Lighting is Hiring a " Letter of guarantee accountant "
*Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
*6 to 8 years of professional accounting experience & relevant *manufacturing or construction experience.
*ERP User is a must
*Cash management skills
*A good knowledge of issuing LC's.
*A good knowledge of issuing LG's.
*Computer knowledge – good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Spreadsheet.
*Ability to assign duties and to management under pressure.
*Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same.
if you think you are a good fit kindly send your cv on email@example.com
Miraco (Carrier, Midea and Toshiba) is hiring:
"Accounts Receivable Accountant"
Duties & Responsibilities: -
1.Follow-up Customers collections, issue the sales Invoices and transfer the E-invoice to ETA.
2. Customer product line channel and product mix analysis and AR collection control.
3. Review and distribute customer account reports and submit invoices to customers.
4. Stocktaking monthly and analysis aging report and after sales inventory control.
5. Create new customer in system and audit the documents.
6. Follow the rebate calculation and sales policy control.
7. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Oracle.
Job Requirements: -
1. Major in finance or accounting, Bachelor's degree or above, 1-3 years working experience。
2. Excellent knowledge of IFRS With CMA, ACCA, MBA or international accounting firm working experience or outstanding ability is preferred.
3. Good at office skills, good at English communication skills, familiar with Oracle or SAP.
4. Strong analytical ability and ability to work under pressure, able to proactively communicate and solve problems independently.
5. Meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility, strong executive ability and teamwork spirit.
Don't miss the opportunity, send us your CV, mention your job title and join our team:
Urgently Needed for F&B Company.
Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
· What You’ll Need To Succeed
· 1-3 years experience
· bachelor degree in accounting English section
· very good English
· Accounting & finance educational background
· Work location: Maadi
· Transportation provided
Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
· If you are interested kindly send your CV to
#Enova by Veolia is now hiring:
#Cairo Resident only.
**Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
1- Maintaining the billing system.
2- Generating invoices and account statements .
3- Performing account reconciliations.
4-Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries.
5-Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- years of experience from 6 to 8 years.
- Bachelor’s degree.
-Experience in accounting is required for an Accounts Receivable role
Interested Candidates who meet the criteria, send your CV @ Ahmed.Alaa@enova-me.com