Assistant Manager Landside Sales At AMP Terminals- Suez Canal Container Terminal SCCT (unit within the Danish Maersk Group)
Being part of the Largest Container Terminal in Egypt, in addition of being part of a highly performing team. Joining a customer-centric team delivering volumes of Terminal Gate, reefer and other value-add services. Collaborate mainly with Landside Customers, Shipping Line customers and custom house brokers and other local supply chain stakeholders to improve processes that enhance customer experience. The role is one of the key Commercial verticals which is reporting directly to the Commercial and Sales Manager of the terminal
As Landside Sales at SCCT, you will anchor the relationship with the local Landside customers. You will be responsible for:
○ Maintaining and further building a world class, constructive and strong partnership with the Landside Customers portfolio within Egypt/ SCCT.
○ Understanding of Landside customer requirements and establishing of business solutions that meet them. With a Customer-Centricity mindset.
○ Bringing in a proactive and speedy issue resolution approach and constantly building SCCT’s Product Catalog with relevant customer solutions.
○ Stakeholders’ management within Landside customers’ organizations to drive proper promotion and sales of our service profile and value proposition and eventually ensures SCCT is THE place for our Landside customers.
○ Delivering of SCCT targeted volume, opportunity and key deals with the Landside Customers in full alignment with SCCT’s Shipping Line Customers’ strategies.
○ With your in-depth knowledge of local Landside Customers in geography and the terminal capabilities and operating models, you will facilitate retaining of the current Landside customer portfolio and growing it further in line with SCCT ambitious growth targets.
○ Using of market knowledge and customer awareness to partner in developing of SCCT’s future Landside strategy.
○ Suggesting of new features that further enable stronger local Value Proposition of SCCT.
We are looking for
○ You have excellent awareness of how Egypt local market plays.
○ Supply and demand - commodities segmentation.
○ Import and Export main players - cargoes and locations.
○ Landside Customer (Exporters and Importers) segmentation - basis fundamental different supply chain requirements.
○ Proven-existing relation with wide base of the Egyptian local market exporters and importers.
○ You understand and can articulate the value of integrated solutions and value-based selling concepts to your internal stakeholders as well as customers both direct shipping line carriers and indirect Landside customers.
○ You are able to create business solutions that are based on a true Supply Chain understanding of our customers. So that they make a great business sense to both Shipping Line and Landside customers.
○ Financial and operational understanding of the terminal operations and customers supply chains are key to succeed in the role.
○ You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
○ You have a professional working proficiency in English.
○ You are able to conduct a structural customer focus and result-oriented approaches to business projects.
○ You have a critical problem solving approaches to the business issues.
○ You have strong relevant experience in Shipping Line, Container Terminal or Freight Forwarding with a proven shipping and B2B sales experience.