Senior Brand Manager - Nescafé At Nestlé
Location: Cairo, Egypt
6-8 years of brand building experience within the Food & Beverages industry
In this position your role is to delight target consumers and generate strong brand building results.
A day in the life of...
• Choose target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develop consumer insight, understand target consumer perceived values of brands, and lead on consumer studies to unlock consumer gaps.
• Define brand vision, strategies and plans to bring the brand essence to life.
• Lead the 60/40+research and other researches, packaging, services, and Creating Shared Value (CSV) related to your brands.
• Understands shopping behaviors and motivations of target consumers, helps design shopping experiences that delight consumers / shoppers. Develops brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers.
• Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation foryour brands
• Manage the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP), responsible for the performance, health, and strategic alignment with the Market Business Strategy (MBS). Understand business impact and prioritize fixed expenses and trade investment of your brands.
• Responsible for the development of ultimate brief and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and the creation of attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Work in partnership with communication agencies and ensure all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
• Demonstrate leadership and facilitate development of your team.
What will make you successful
• 6-8 years of brand building experience in Food & Beverages industry
• Experience in leading and managing Innovation/Renovation projects
• Team player
• Results oriented
• Strong leadership and business acumen skills