VENDOR, TECHNOLOGY RISKS & TRANSFORMATION OFFICER |وظائف البنك التجاري الدولي بدون خبره وخبره لعام 2021
To support the identification, measurement, monitoring and control of Vendor and IT risks covering various areas such as systems, human capital, internal policies/procedures and external events in order to ensure the mitigation of risks that might affect business operations and effectiveness.
IT Risk Management
1. Assist in Identifying, evaluating, and reporting IT Risks in a manner that addresses business needs and meets the Bank’s Risk Appetite, Regulatory and other Compliance requirements while maintaining a Bank wide IT Risk Management best practices and related controls
2. Assist in monitoring Risk mitigation, and coordinating policy and controls with the CIO, the CSO and IT managers, to ensure that other IT Managers are taking effective remediation steps.
3. Participate in the Follow up on deficiencies identified in monitoring reviews, self-assessments, automated assessments, and internal and external audits to ensure that appropriate remediation measures have been taken.
4. Assist in reviewing the IT risk assessments, and analyze the effectiveness of the IT control activities and report on them — with actionable recommendations — to the CIO, the CSO and IT managers.
5. Participate in Track and report Risk Management trends, opportunities and remediation, maintaining a very good understanding of industry best practices, and monitoring the legal and regulatory environment for developments that could require changes to the Bank’s established IT policies and practices.
6. Assist in Conduct IT Risk reviews and updating the Operational Risk Committee, the BCOIT and the Board Operations & Technology Committee, for better oversight and governance.
7. Implement and monitor a functional IT Risk Register, and Early Warning Indicators, for better risk management.
Vendor Risk Management
8. Participate in Assessing third-party IT risk as part of the Bank’s Vendor Management framework, for better oversight and governance
9. Assist in the development of Vendor Risk Management Framework to ensure optimal management and assessment of the Vendor contract life cycle in addition to monitoring Vendor performance to mitigating risks.
10. Participate in reviewing and concuring the Essential Vendors contracts (new and renewal), in order to ensure the mitigation of Operational and Conduct Risks and to comply with CBE requirements.
Policies, Processes, and Procedures
11. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, and standards operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in an controlled and consistent manner
Day to Day Operations
12. Follow the day to day operations related to own jobs in the Risk Analytics Division to ensure continuity of work
13. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree of Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or its equivalent.
• For Officer: 0 to 2 years of experience
• Strong knowledge of banking operations controls, and risk management.
• Concise and effective written and verbal communication, in English and Arabic.
• Analytical skills.
• Time management skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Communication skills.
Primary Location: Egypt-Giza-GIZA HEAD OFFICE
Work Locations: Nile Tower Building. 21/23 Charles De Gaulle St., Giza P.O. Box 2430
Job: Back Office
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time Employee