VALIDATION ENGINEER - ADVANCED DRIVING ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS - At Valeo ( junior - standard-senior)
Being part of software validation team in ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance System) domain, to test Autonomous Driver-less Vehicle systems, that includes the following systems Automatic Parking, Traffic Jam driving, Highway driving, Adaptive Cruise control , Remote Parking.
- ADAS validation team tests software for most advanced market sensors such as High performance Ultrasonic sensors, Wide Angle Megapixel Vision Camera, Radar, Laser Scanners, and Front Looking Camera.
- Products under validation are delivered to most premium car manufactures such as DAIMLER, BMW, VW, Audi, PSA, GM, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover.
- ADAS software validation engineer shall perform HIL (Hardware-In-the Loop), MIL (Model-in-the-Loop) & SIL (Software-in-the-Loop) activities on the ADAS systems developed by Valeo.
- Understand and analyze software requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform testing activities.
- Participate in overall test plan specification.
- Design test cases based on customers software requirements.
- Communicate continuously work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
- Execute test cases.
- Analyze executed test results, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Report findings (Software bugs) on the bug tracking tool.
- Prepare test reports.
B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering, or in Computer science.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
- Certified ISTQB ( Is a plus)
Junior Validation Engineer -------- 0-1 years of experience
Standard Validation Engineer ----- 1-3
Senior Validation Engineer --------- 3-5
Primary Location: EG-C-Cairo
Job: Research and Development
Organization: B79E Group Expertise VIAS
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 10/02/2021,