Technical Specialist (Digital Channels, ATM, Cards & Payments) At CIB Bank
1. Perform the assigned project technical tasks related to applications in domain and report any risks that may affect the project deliverables.
2. Handle the in scope applications updates, upgrades and certifications over test environment to ensure that applications are up to date and fully supported – with involvement of Test Environment Management support whenever needed.
3. Work closely with technical vendors to gain the required knowledge and the understanding of the applications in domain.
4. Provide the needed support related to the applications in domain to the dedicated production support team to address production crisis without direct access to production environment.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
5- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
6. Complies with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
Day- to-day operations
7. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Qualifications & Experience
§ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent
§ 2-4 years of experience in Information Technology.
§ Banking experience is an added value
§ Very good command of English (writing and spoken).
§ Good analytical and technical design skills.
Primary Location: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 1
Job: Back Office
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time Employee