SOC INTELLIGENCE ANALYST |وظائف البنك التجاري الدولي بدون خبره وخبره لعام 2021
To scout the threat landscape, assess adversaries’ impact on the enterprise and operationalize preventive measures to protect CIB brand, reputation, resiliency and financial security. In addition to improve, the risk posture of the bank by recommending solutions across the entire enterprise to mitigate impactful threats based on predictive analytics.
SOC Intelligence Analysis
1. Follow up with the major adversary groups targeting the enterprise in term of motivation, tools and methods to be updated with resent threats and risks.
2. Identify and classify cyber threats facing the organization, map the adversary’s objective to which the bank’s assets that are likely to be targeted and translate which cyber threats are possible against the bank’s environment and prioritize based on impact and likelihood to maintain the security posture of the CIB.
3. Review daily cyber threat intelligence reports and feeds to identify latest and emerging threats to use it in the Use case design.
4. Update and maintain the threat actor library, cyber threat scenarios, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) detect use cases and playbooks to reflect current and predicted threat landscape to ensure the effectiveness of the analyst team.
5. Use Kill Chain methodology to identify where in the security apparatus to apply a customized rule to prevent potential attack.
6. Understand the “crown jewels” of the organization as well as the security protection controls (tools and processes) implemented within the enterprise to recommend the proper detection and protection plan.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
7. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
8. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work.
9. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, PCI Standards, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in IT, Security or related fields
• Good Experience to Use intelligence data to anticipate and prevent organized crime activities
• Experience in Cyber threat intelligence
• Recommended Certifications:
• FOR578 (Cyber Threat Intelligence)
• Very Good command of English and Arabic languages
• Very good Analytical skills
• Good Communication skills.
Primary Location: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 2
Work Locations: B211- Financial District, Smart Village, Cairo - Alex Desert Road
Job: Back Office
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time Employee