(Senior) Financial Analyst At EFG Hermes (0-2 years of Experience)
Responsible for the preparation, integration and reporting of financial information from different resources.
1. Gather and analyze monthly balance sheet, income statement and any changes in the financial position/budget to track the financial status.
2. Research and resolve inquiries from the business lines
3. Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting, and analyze the results of the business against historical, budgeted and forecasted data to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
4. Develop and maintain various financial models and standard templates for use by the team during the planning process.
5. Use a set of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide forecasts, to provide practical counsel to business area and management to drive business results.
6. Assist in the implementation and integration of new business processes, projects and the related technology to identify, configure, and communicate useful information to drive the business decision making process in coordination with the Finance team and Business Managers.
7. Identify outdated processes and procedures with the department a work on developing and updating them.
8. Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, etc. as needed.
1. Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration (preferably to have completed CPA, MBA or CFA level 1).
2. 0 - 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
3. Advanced financial analysis and modeling skills.
4. Advanced numerical skills.
5. Strong data gathering and data analysis skills.
6. Excellent computer skills (Proficient in Excel).
7. Strong organizational skills.
8. Excellent command of Arabic and English.
9. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
10. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
11. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
12. Detail oriented; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
13. Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.
14. Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and maintains a positive attitude.
15. Exercises discretion in all dealings.