Project HSE Senior Officer At Schneider Electric
• Under the direction of Safety manager and project management team, the safety supervisor will be responsible for provide support for project management team, supervisors, coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements of the assigned project
• Ensure that safety plan and work permit applied in all sites
• Provide support to the project by maintaining a visible presence to the project, Performing the site visits to the entire project at least once per shift, if possible coordinate with site manager.
• Provide safety leadership coaching and mentoring to operations and subcontractor contractor leaders to drive safety culture improvement.
• Ensure JSA's are completed, potential jobsite hazards are identified and discussed, and appropriate training and personal protective equipment is provided.
• Lead safety meetings to ensure staff understands safety requirements.
• Perform incident reports to determine root cause to eliminate future incidents.
• Promoted behavior base safety to enhance company’s culture along with improving HSE and performance.
• Inspected and evaluated work sites to determine deficiencies and best practices.
• Conducted new employee orientation, fire watch training, confined space training and any other training specific to the needs of the sites.
• Conducted and completed incident investigations and reports.
• Conducted pre-job briefings for all work evolutions regarding safety requirement.
• Knowledge of company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Attends the monthly Contractor Safety meeting
• Communicate areas for improvement within the operation to leadership as well as develop plans to resolve identified gaps within assigned target dates.
• Min 5 years’ experience in health and safety.
• Min 3 years’ experience in supervisory.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in health and safety
• Safety System of the company
• Computer tools MS Office
• Good communication skill
• Capability to work under pressure
• Good understanding of the Internal Organization of the project
• well organized, strong personality