Procurement Engineer At MCV - Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles-Engineering Vacancy | 1-5 years of Experience
▪ Inventory analysis: compile the parts/items consumption and forecast the future demand in accordance to the historical data analysis reports.
▪ Review the approved suppliers related to each item and start negotiating for the best price, delivery/lead time and payment terms.
▪ Find new suppliers/partners according to the company policy and needs.
▪ Place orders to the final agreed supplier and follow the logistics process with the logistics/follow up section.
▪ Check the goods/parts upon arrival and contact the supplier in case of the presence of any discrepancies.
▪ Check the items benchmark in the market as well the price position for the competitors and inserting the suitable price for retails, fleets, companies and public and wholesales departments.
▪ Extend technical and field support upon request.
▪ Handle the items/parts with the warehouse especially for slow and dead stock items and try to make the stock healthy.
▪ Ensure that the parts/items turnover are relevant to the vendor and project and in accordance with the optimum levels.
▪ Implement the initial stock plan process for the new vehicle models.
▪ Fulfill additional tasks as per job needs.
- BSC in Engineering is a must, preferable Automotive or Mechanical.
- 1 – 5 years of experience.
- Good Command of English Language.