Logistics Specialist At Kayan Egypt for Trading & Investment (SEAT & SKODA) Company
Kayan Egypt for Trading & Investment (SEAT & SKODA) Company is required the following position:
• Arrange needed docs for shipments release. (form 4 and other related docs).
• Manage communication with the banks on daily basis to get updates on the submitted docs or needed swifts.
• Following up with Shipping lines and FF to get the shipments updated status.
• Finalize all required procedures for the shipments releasing process (if any), like getting official approvals or submitting official docs to the NTRA, GOEIC, EOS, etc.
• Review all invoices from the shipping lines, FF, and clearance agencies.
• Arrange with finance department the services providers’ payment plans.
• Provide accurate reports on weekly/ monthly basis, based on the logistics manager needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• • Bachelor’s degree from any reputable university in any discipline (preferably logistics, business administration, or commerce graduates).
• • 0-2 Years of experience in any related field.
• • Very good in Microsoft office programs.
• • High proficient in English language.
If you are interested of the above job vacancy, please send your updated resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org