Junior Engineer At Red Helmet Engineering (0-2 Yrs of experience)
Job descriptionWe are hiring a junior fire protection engineer, send your CV to the email@example.com
At Red Helmet Engineering, we specialize in fire protection consulting services. This is including but not limited to life safety, performance-based design, fire suppression, smoke control system, CFD, and egress modeling. We believe that we could help in reducing the risk by applying the proper safety to buildings and infrastructure projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated Fire Protection Engineer to join our company. This position reports directly to and works closely with the fire safety lead. As a member of our company, you will be tasked with executing design production, and you will also have a key role in providing and delivering our fire & life safety design services which includes active and passive fire and life safety systems, code consulting, life safety and egress evaluations, performance-based design, fire/smoke/egress modeling, sprinkler system and special hazard protection.
If you are self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, take pride and responsibility for your work and want to advance your career in Fire & Life Safety, look no further.
Success in This Role Will Require the Ability To
• Be highly motivated, constantly seek improvement in how we do things, and willing to take on new challenges.
• Interface directly with internal and external clients to understand their issues and deliver creative and cost-effective solutions.
• Collaborate in a team environment with a positive and helpful attitude.
• Share our desire to grow our Fire & Life Safety locally and internationally.
• Be able to manage multiple projects through independent work while engaging other Fire & Life Safety teammates, as necessary.
Duties and Skills
• Support life safety, building, and fire code compliance designs.
• Support thorough and clear design analysis, a summary of code requirements, life safety plans, and engineering evaluations.
• Plan and design details including engineering concepts, distribution plans, riser diagrams, detail drawings, schedules, specifications, etc.
• Occasional on-site project observations and reviews; duties required to fulfill contractual obligations for construction phase services.
• 0-2+ years of technical experience in a technical fire protection design or consulting role involving fire protection or other building systems.
• Bachelor’s degree Mechanical, Civil or Architectural Engineering or related engineering fields is preferred.
• Basic Microsoft Office skills.
• A good working knowledge of, and experience with, Autodesk Products such as AutoCAD, REVIT, and Navisworks.
Egypt- Cairo – Sheikh Zayed