Jr. Field Service Engineer At Medicals International
Job description1.Relationships Scope:
Reports to: Sr. VP Engineering & Products Management
3.External Relationships: Customers and Potential customers.
To handle technical support of capital equipment through demonstrating, installing & following up on equipment maintenance. Handles calls from customers related to the repair/maintenance of capital equipments.
Complete regular preventive maintenance (as per complete cycle) of the installed units as per the contracts or as per instructed by TM. During which a comprehensive service report must be filled, signed from customer, filed into related office and copies sent to headquarters.
5.Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Handling technical support of capital equipment through demonstrating, installing & following up on equipment maintenance, and keep machines files and log book updated.
2. Handling calls from customers related to the repair/maintenance of capital equipment's.
3. Completing regular preventive maintenance (as per complete cycle) of the installed units as per the contracts or as per instructed by TM or IOM.
4. Handling troubleshooting with existing products after referring to sales manager to take proper actions.
5. Handling equipment maintenance issues, or refer to the chief engineer for major maintenance.
6.a. Educational Background:
A Bachelor of Biomedical or Electrical engineer, a Master's is a plus.
0-1 year experience in Egypt field work and market coverage (if it was medical, it is a plus)
6.c. Specific Knowledge:
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & hardware use.
1.Good communication skills and Presentable.
2.Time management skills.
8.Abilities & Personal Traits:
1.Organized & adaptable.
3.Needs to be able to perform under stressful situations.
4.Needs to be eager for learning.
5.Needs to be able to learn new concepts and always be aware of surrounding actions.
9.Special conditions for the job:
- Constant research & readings are a must, to be updated on any new releases of machine updates.
- Needs to be flexible & always ready because the nature of the job requires constant traveling & mobilization.
- Due to the job nature and the remote distance, the job older must always check his/her emails and be connected at least twice a week and on daily basis if possible.
- Driving license is a must.