Embedded Software Engineer - Advanced Driving Assistance Systems At Valeo (Junior, standard, senior)
ADAS Software engineer is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Develop software in C.
- Develop Software in C++.
- Design software State machine and application logic (using state based tools is a plus).
- Design and Develop Real time systems software component.
- Design and Develop software component using Real time operating systems.
- Develop software for the following communication technologies CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication.
- Develop software in full AUTOSAR based system.
- Develop software in Embedded Linux environment.
- Develop low level drivers for advanced sensors, Ultrasonic, Camera, Radar, Laser scanners.
- AUTOSAR BSW Configuration.
• Software Engineer responsibility is as the following:
- Understand and analyze customer and design requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities.
- Participate in high level design for the projects that have high reuse factor.
- Design software components based on the high-level design requirements.
- Develop integration test plans and test cases to verify that the software meet the customers’ and the high-level requirements.
- Perform technical reviews on software component design, code, and test.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Test cases planning & Execution of test plans.
- Analysis of executed test plans, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
- Prepare test reports.
- Perform the responsibilities of the pervious technical level as per the projects need.
• B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science.
• ADAS Engineer personal qualification:
- Absorb and Learn new technologies.
- Develop software in agile environment.
- Ability to travel to Europe and USA.
- International mindset.
- Customer main focus and customer satisfaction (Car Manufacturers).
- Result oriented.
- Goal commitment.
• ADAS Engineer technical qualification:
- C Software development.
- C++ Software development is a Plus.
- State machine design and development logic (using state based tools is a plus).
- Real time systems software development.
- Real time operating systems understanding.
- CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication
- AUTOSAR knowledge is a plus.
- Embedded Linux knowledge is a plus.
- Software Engineering development methodology.
• Junior Software Engineer --> 0-1 year of relevant experience.
Standard Software Engineer --> 1-3 years of relevant experience
Senior Software Engineer --> 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent command of English Language is a must.
Primary Location: EG-C-Cairo
Job: Research and Development
Organization: B79E Group Expertise VIAS
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 10/02/2021,