Admin Executive Cairo At Groupe SEB
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over €7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement…)
• Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have.
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Support logistical assistance to company staff including transportation arrangements, hotel bookings and flight reservations. • Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
• Provide support for events and meetings and workshops to ensure that they are properly organized.
• Ensure office premises and their contents and fixtures are constantly clean and tidy through office janitors.
• Responsible for meeting rooms’ booking and meeting rooms’ arrangements.
• Responsible for monitoring office premises requests .
• Support in administration tasks related to day by day plans .
• Perform other tasks as requested by line manager.
- Teamwork Time.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication from 1 to 2 years of experience in administration field.