Social Insurance Coordinator- Contractor At Pepsico (0-1 years of exp.)|Hr Vacancies
New Cairo, Egypt
• Act as a single point of contact with the Social Insurance Service provider.
• Prepare Social Insurance budgets (AOP) and provide periodical reporting and analysis.
• Coordinate the delivery of Social Insurance documents (Forms 1/2/6) to the Social Insurance service provider and track the registration of the forms.
• Ensure the additions and deletions are conducted in a timely manner and in compliance with company policies and Social insurance laws and regulations.
• Prepare Social Insurance monthly scorecard covering the spending VS budget, the SI enrolled employees HC, the progress the discounts and any open SI cases (in/out).
• Simulate the cost implications of new Social Insurance laws and regulations.
• Conduct regular audits ensuring compliance of the operations of the Social insurance Service provider.
• Process Social Insurance payments as per Social insurance Authority Service Level Agreements.
• Prepare the required documents and work with Social Insurance service provider to ensure the renewals of Social Insurance discounts.
• Handle and respond to Employees Social insurance complaints, inquiries and escalations.
• Deliver services at the defined at the Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
• Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
• Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
• Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
• Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
• Ensure knowledge management platform is updated.
0-1 years of HR experience.
Good English proficiency.
Strong Excel Knowledge.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Contractor