A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
· University degree in Finance/ Accounting,
· 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
· Good command of English
· Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively
· Prone to teamwork,
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Performs general or cost accounting activities requiring insight and depth of understanding
· Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions
· Job includes preparing journal entries and checking supporting entries, to carrying out well-defined steps in cost accounting and other analysis
· Drafts segments of statements and reports
· Begins to handle assignments involving analysis of data
· Work is generally reviewed at completion for accuracy and soundness
· Prepare and contribute to preparation of a variety of reasonably standard, periodic "intermediate" or "end products," such as cost reports, trial balances, balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements or statements of sourcing and application of funds
· As requested, prepares appropriate commentary or explanations relating to report items of interest or significance. Conducts any related investigation of the accounts involved. Contact operating or staff personnel for supplying or explaining data, securing information or describing additional data which could be made available; gives limited advice on accounting matters, especially where based on well-established principles and practices