Sales Data Specialist At Nestlé Egypt
Design and Execute, Sales Data solutions for internal stakeholders, and ensure scalability and sustainability of the database with cross functional mindset, leveraging on cutting edge technologies.
• Receive the sellout data for all customers and reformat / restructure (script) it in the database structure as required in the SAEG Tool's database
• Upon receiving the new SKU lines for customer insights, successfully integrate them into the database
• Collaborate internally to update and maintain database health, data authenticity, and technical aspects
• Update/modify database structure based on feedback from the Customer Insights team. (Ex: Database attribute changes / Historic data reload / New Customer-Category changes)
• Automate Database and Power BI Dashboards for auto-refreshes and optimized process management
• Design, Develop, Implement and Maintain the E-Commerce EPOS Database
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field
• 2-3 years' analytical experience in database design, development, SQL coding, database maintenance, backup and restore practices, data analysis, having worked on large sets of multi-dimensional and relational databases.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Excel, Power BI, Power Query, PowerPoint, data management processes of Microsoft and other DB Brands.
• Capability to interpret market research data