Project Specialist at ABB
• Ensuring successful execution of the orders starting from the handover process till the order delivery according to order and delivery conditions (end to end process).
• Order planning and processing to ensure that customers are receiving accurate and timely delivery of products, systems and services.
• Maintaining all the project documentation related to the Technical or Shipping in line with ABB guidelines. Assisting with the pick-up and delivery of products to the foreign customers.
• Supporting the operations team to meet their monthly or yearly operational KPIs (Revenue, EBITA, OCF and NWC).
• Issuing all type of Letter of Guarantee (LG) and Letter of Credit (LC) and following up with financial department and bank.
• Sending updates on finished goods to customer and following up with them to deliver their finished goods and ensuring that the Invoicing & collection cycle is accomplished in line with the PO payment terms.
• Following up with customers regarding the raised complaints and solve their problems ensuring the customer satisfaction. Coordinating with different internal teams (Financial, Logistics, Health & Safety, Supply chain Management, Technical, Sales and Factory operations) in order to ensure the complete handling of the customer request.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or mechatronics engineering.
• Minimum 0-2 years of experience in order handling and project management.
• Required good working knowledge on SAP and ERP systems coupled with good computer skills.
• Strong passion towards the project Management.( PMP certificate is a plus)
• Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic languages,
• Fluency in French language is a plus