IFS - Finance - Country Finance Associate 3 Months Fixed Term - Egypt
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
▪ The Job Holder will be responsible for executing the E-Filing project,
where he shall scan and file the supporting documents of the accounting transactions to be reviewed by the regional tax team in Lebanon.
▪ Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function.
▪ Assist the Finance team members as needed.
Learning & Growth
▪ Adhere to policies and procedures
▪ Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
▪ College level education.
▪ Good command of English
▪ Fresh graduate.
▪ Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail
▪ Good organisation and office management skills.
▪ Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
▪ Capability to work well in a team
▪ Strong work ethic
▪ Ethical Conduct