HVAC SALES ENGINEER 2-5 yrs experience | HVAC APPLICATION ENGINEER 3 to 5 Years Experience vacancies at coolexmisr
HVAC SALES ENGINEER
COOLEX MISR is seeking an HVAC Sales/Engineer who wants to join our dynamic company in the HVAC industry. A position is currently available for a results-oriented individual who will manage the process and procedure for quoting and providing service sales, equipment install and retrofit sales and planned maintenance agreements to new and prospective clients.
· BSc of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
· 2-5 yrs relevent experience in HVAC industry.
· Good English command.
· Good computer, organizational and communication/presentation skills.
· Strong desire to interface with the customer.
· Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed.
COOLEX MISR is seeking an
HVAC Tender Engineer who wants to join our dynamic company in the HVAC
industry. A position is currently available for a results-oriented individual
Produce / update / optimize / provide support and expertise related to:
• Technical & functional specifications, Functional Analysis
• Technical files: Chilled Water Units (CWU), Chilled Water Pumps (CWP), Chillers, Fan Coil Units (FCU),
• Air Handling Units (AHU), Fire Dampers (FD), split system units, fans…
• Calculation notes: Cooling load, Over Pressurized Fans (OPF), static pressure, pressure loss calculation
• (Exhaust E-fans (E), Insufflation Tunnel (IF) Fans, AHU, CWP, OPF, Air Supply Fans (ASF)), duct/piping sizing…)
• Simulations (1D – Subway Environment Simulation (SES) for tunnel smoke ventilation system / 3D –
• Computer Fluid Dynamic (CFD) for stations…)
• Schematic, Single Line Diagram, diagrams (air distribution, chilled water piping), cable lists…
• Selection of detailed drawings, shop drawings, nomenclatures, workshop equipment…
• Actively contribute in configuration control (in terms of equipment)
· BSc of Mechanical Engineering.
· 3 to 5 Years Experience in HVAC Contracting.
· Very Good Knowledge of English.
· Strong Communication skills.
· Have an EXCELLENT understanding of the HVAC design.
· Very Good at load, static and hydraulic calculation
· Mastering AutoCAD
· Mastering Duct and pipe sizing.
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project