Application Support Specialist At Emarat Misr Petroleum Products Cairo, Egypt
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Oil & Energy
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Responsibilities: -
- Installation, configuration, administration, and tuning of application software products.
- Incident Management; processing, troubleshooting, and resolving users’ requests and problems.
- Supporting users in initiating and executing all required functions of LS Central including consulting Services.
- Support with technical application infrastructure design and implementation.
- Monitor application and respond to alerts.
- Identify areas of improvement within the application environments to increase stability and reduce administration efforts.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents .
- Designing and developing user and strategic level reports.
- Work with users and developers/programmers to correct recurring problems with software
- Providing consultancy for modules: Accounts Payable/Receivable, Inventory, and Retail Headquarter.
- Technical support and developments related to AP,AR, Inventory, Finance, Integration, Performance, and Security.
- Provides training to users of new systems on any Dynamics 365 Business Central area in all modules.
-Bachelor’s degree preferable Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
-2-4 years of experience in deploying software applications including implementation, support, and user training.
-Minimum one-year retail experience preferred.
-Excellent Knowledge in MS power BI
-Familiarity with help desk software.
-Understanding of common support metrics, available tools, and typical industry standards for excellent support
-Strong troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills.
-Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Practical experience in knowing the database (Installation, Configuration, and Administration ( Microsoft SQL Server))
-XML & JSON knowledge
-Fluent in English, spoken and written.
-Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
-Team working skills with a great attitude and work ethic.
-Excellent documentation skills.
-Network & hardware troubleshooting skills is a plus.