تجميعه وظايف للصيدله والعلوم والبيطرى
sales |medical rep | marketing pharma
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE at abbot
- Promote the company’s products to healthcare professionals in order to educate them on the value that our products bring to the patients/customers in Egypt.
- Achieve Area sales targets.
- Ensure the achievement of sales goals and targets in the assigned territory.
- Ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in the assigned territory.
- Identify new opportunities and gain new business while maintaining the existing business.
- Establish and develop relations with key personnel in all facilities in the assigned territory.
- Provide reports to supervisor regarding territory status, to include forecasts, proposals and business reviews.
- Ensure mastery of Product knowledge related to the company’s products as well as the competitive products that are available in the market.
- Ensure compliance with all the company’s policies and codes
- Pharmacy or Veterinary medicine graduate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, hard worker, team player.
- Ability to adapt and comprehend complicated data in a relatively fast manner.
Trade sales representative at abbot
- Develop a strong network in the territory, ensuring that all key influencers are frequently visited with management. Develop and establish relationship with all pharmacy teams
- Develop a routing system that optimizes coverage and frequency to consistently achieve call metrics
- Use commercial policy and value proposition to determine strategy and tactics to maximize customers’ growth and commitments towards Abbott
- Execute store-checks, check stock levels and follow-up sell-out data at each visit.
- Customize approach to customers when relevant. Properly execute customer loyalty programs
- Ensure that Abbott’s brands are effectively available in, visible when applicable, and actively recommended
- Establish good relation with distributors in assigned territories
- Ensure availability of Abbott products in assigned Distributors
- Bachelor of Science
- 0-3 years of commercial/sales experience that involved working closely with customers to deliver results
- Experience in health care (OTC, Gx), Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and/or Retail is preferred.
- Good understanding of Trade Marketing activities
- Strong presentation skills – Consultative selling skills – Negotiation skills
- Good command of English
Medical Sales Representative atJulphar
Ismailia, AI Ismailiyah, Egypt
Job Description & Qualifications
-Pharmacist or Veterinarian.
-Experience or fresh are welcomed
Only high caliber candidates are invited to submit their
We are hiring for City
Hospital." Medical Sales
We are hiring for City Hospital." Medical Sales Rep"
Education: (Science Pharmacy - Vet)
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and
Strong negotiation skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills
Experience: 2 years
Age: 30 maximum
Type of work: Full Time Job
Our Mail to send your resume :firstname.lastname@example.org
Zeta Pharma is in need
for Qualified Medical Reps/Product Specialists
covering the following areas:
With the following conditions:
- maximum age 28 for Medical Reps Product Specialists
-1 year experience is preferred
- Owning a car is preferred
We offer rewarding compensation and benefits plan
including Incentive, Car allowance & expenses, Medical
and Social insurance.
If you have what it takes to succeed then we need you, please apply to
with the position and area in the subject line
Marketing and Business Development Associate at Mission Pharma
For a pharmaceutical company represents number of European, Canadian and US manufacturers and
operating in Gulf area, Egypt and willing to expand in other middle east countries, we are looking forMarketing and Business Development Associate
Kindly send us your CV on
Duties and Responsibilities: -
-Develop and implement strategies with marketing team and third parties.
-Compile forecasting reports for different markets in the middle east including Egypt.
-Gather and Analyze market trends, consumer behaviors and competitors' methods
-Assist in setting brand standards, mission, and goals and also test the new sales strategies especially in the big players in the Egyptian Market.
-Communicate with the overseas network of manufacturers which the company legally represents.
-manufacturers to get new innovative or market needed items.
-Present forecasts, metrics, and any relevant information to senior leadership
Requirements and Qualifications:
-Bachelor's degree in medicine or pharmacy or veterinary medicine or science. Master's degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field preferred 2 years' previous
-experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or product manager or market access or sales jobs with marketing assignments or any other related position Superior
-computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite. Excellent in English language
-Previous experience in working on Niche products like oncology, anesthesia or organ transplantation field will add a value.
-Previous working experience in other Middle East markets like Gulf or North African market preferred.