Quality Senior Specialist at H.B. Fuller
• Responsible for the validation program.
• Managing and control the MOC tool implementation.
• Manage and control the internal Quality failures.
• Support in the internal audit plan execution and follow up.
• manage and control the task management database and follow up.
• Quality control for RM and FG ( mainly ,GC and rheology analysis ).
The Quality Specialist reports to QEHS manager and has responsibility mainly for quality assurance and site complying duties in addition to minor quality control duties.
This individual will be involved in a variety of quality activities related to validating the new plant and site complying ,
• Bachelor’s degree in technical education
• Fluent English ( Speaking, reading , and writing)
• Excellent computer skills ( MSO, Minitab….)
• Experience in the quality within a multinational company
• Excellent in implementing problem solving tools- validation program – auditing skills
• Communication skills, decision maker, and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self-management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
LEADER COMPETENCIES:Accountability for Results – Translates goals/objectives into actionable plans and results
Build and lead effective teams – Attracts and retains the best people. Optimizes peak performance through development & coaching
Foster change and innovation - Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness
Create value for customers - Anticipates and responds to market trends and opportunities
Demonstrate business acumen and business agility - Demonstrates functional/technical proficiency, engages in effective operational and strategic planning
• Certified lead auditor for ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
• 2 – 5 years of experience in multinational pharmaceutical company or Petroleum industry
• Chromatography and Rheology experience is a privilege.
• Office work
• Lab work