Data Network Configuration & Delivery Specialist At Vodafone Egypt
The Network Engineer Authority provides expert knowledge, planning, designing and optimising the network and driving effectiveness and efficiency through harmonisation and standardisation. The Network Engineer Authority focusses on delivery of Network Engineering activities in response to business needs and in alignment with the Vodafone Strategy. Typically reports to Senior Network Engineering Manager.
* Assists, advises and executes tasks related to Network transformation decisions, related to the planning, deployment and optimization of Networks and service enablers to support the achievement of the Network strategy;
* Drives the delivery of the development and assessment of Network systems / services and optimisation in line with the principles, standards and designs;
* Contributes to projects, within the roadmap, taking into account the directional guidance of the strategic (1 -3 year) plan, managing risks, escalations and exceptions, and complex interfaces;
* Maintains solid relations and works closely with suppliers, Technology vendors and internal functions;
* Demonstrates solid communication skills and works with the senior leaders of other Network functions and other key stakeholders to ensure development is undertaken in line with the overall strategy and architecture and is fit for deployment;
* Uses best practice knowledge across the Network landscape, instigating and leading projects form a Network perspective that improve Network integration effectiveness;
* Understands the needs and supports the design, planning, deployment and optimization across the Network Development and Engineering area;
* May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
Network Access Technology
Data Analytics and Insights
Mobile and Network Security
System, Service and Solution Development
Automation and Robotics
Testing and Evalutaion