Data Architects & Engineers at STATSBOMB
Data Architects & Engineers
Remote (UK based), or Cairo, Egypt
We're a football analytics startup (both the soccer and American varieties!) We sell data products as well as analysis tools to sports organisations, with a tech stack that includes computer vision, machine learning, stream processing, and web-based dataviz. We count many of the biggest names in football as customers, and your work will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver insights to those customers, driving success on the field.
About The Role
- Dealing with more than a billion rows of data, making it available for ad hoc analysis, turning it into features for machine learning models, and using it to power web apps and visualisations.
- Design and build platforms to manage this data in ways that keep our data scientists, software engineers, and customers happy. -We're looking to talk to anyone who has experience with any or all of the following:
- -Building and maintaining data warehouses, data lakes or feature stores in the cloud
- -Working with both ETL and stream processing pipelines
- Complex relational database schemas and advanced SQL
- Performance optimization on PostgreSQL, Redshift etc
- -Managing workflow platforms such as Apache Airflow
Ultimately, whatever technologies you've worked with, if you know how to get huge amounts of data from A to B with the minimum amount of pain, we'd like to talk to you.
Please email your CV, salary expectations, notice period, and cover letter or other supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our process involves:
- -An initial phone screening (background and experience, no leetcode, honest).
- -A take-home coding test.
- -A follow-up call to walk through your test response.
- Offer, or rejection and feedback.