Contact Center Operations Agent At CIB Bank | وظائف البنك التجاري الدولي CIB بدون خبره
To professionally handle inbound/outbound calls in terms of (inquiries, complaints, request) in order to maintain customer satisfaction and good image for the bank by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to customers.
Customer Calls Handling
1. Follow professional telephone etiquette/social media handling techniques and work policies to efficiently address various customer needs & concerns.
2. Handle inbound interactions received on CIB official social media platforms in a professional manner to maintain customer satisfaction and good image for the bank by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to followers.
3. Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone calls interaction that improve the call average handling time/ interactions average response time.
4. Liaise with other departments to ensure proper closure of pending customers inquires/requests.
5. Ensure high service quality during inbound/outbound calls interactions, and handle customer’s complaints according to the Contact Center approved standards to maintain customer satisfaction.
6. Update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response ensure accuracy and availability of Customer records.
7. Post content on CIB official social media platforms (if needed) & within the agreed quality levels to maintain customer satisfaction.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
8. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
9. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Contact Center department to ensure continuity of work.
10. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or its equivalent.
• 0 – 1 years of experience
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
• Proficient user of MS Office
• Reliable, energetic and cooperative
• Excellent communication skills