Client Experience Specialist vacancy | informa
Division: Taylor & Francis
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure training and visits meet the customer’s and business needs
- Work with the Area Sales Manager to build and implement an annual training program plan.
- Building strong customer relationships in Territory with both agents, library staff and faculty by regular visits, emails and calls.
- Support new business opportunities in the academic, Hospitals and government markets
- Identify at risk customers and work with library marketing to ensue high usage of content
- Work with Marketing to undertake market research, profiling and customer analysis on behalf of the sales team to maximize revenue
- Work with sales managers to support Open Access initiatives to become a leader in the market
- Attend regional conferences, library events as and when needed
- Good knowledge of English, Arabic and excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to effectively pass on knowledge as a trainer
- Able to build a case study by using data
- Knowledge of university libraries and how their resources are deploy and experience working in academic publishing would be desired but not essential
- A strong training profile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Marketing or Sales background would be desired but not essential.
- Able to travel at least 30% of the time.
- At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about. We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
what we are looking for:
This position will be based our Informa Office in Cairo, Egypt with quarterly visits to Taylor & Francis headquarters in the UK (when travel is able to safely resume post covid-19).