Category Associate vacancy at brantu | Fresh Graduate
Working with and reporting to your Category Manager, you will learn the BRANTU way of brand acquisitions, category management and selling optimisations. Learning the insights that shape our buyer behavior, you will be looking at Category freshness, product performance and seller development.
- Approach key players (sellers) and onboard them to BRANTU’s portfolio in accordance to company guidelines
- Learn, interpret and report on Category Sell through & Top and bottom-line target achievement with ownership of the MOM revenue target achievements
- Execution of brand and collection launches
- Work on seasonal category mix for each brand & manage inventory with target DOH
- Perform qualitative & quantitative periodical comparisons identifying trends and learning for continuous improvement and management reporting
- Working with visual merchandise, ensure optimum visibility in order to achieve targeted sales for owned categories
- Work closely with Category Demand to maintain stock cover of fast-moving products through an efficient stock replenishment cycle
- Build strong relationships with sellers and brand suppliers through periodic meetings, communicating updates and engaging them in BRANTU’s marketing activity
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business, Marketing, Finance or a related discipline
- Fresh Graduate, with a passion for fashion and business development capabilities? Reach out to us!
- Experience in vendor relationship management in an e-com platform, retailer, or agencies gives your application a boost
- Advanced communication skills, English and Arabic
- Sales and Business Development skills