BB Access & Transmission Engineer | Electrical/Communications/Computer Engineering vacancy
Ensure that Transmission and Access network topology, capacity and infrastructure are operated to achieve quality and performance KPIs as well as marketing and sales targets defined in the business plan.
•Ensure team processes and procedures are in conformance to best practice and escalate recommendations to the Sr. management where necessary.
•Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of operating/problem management activities are available to senior/top management.
•Ensure strict adherence to 100% accuracy and thorough knowledge/configurations/database records of the Access and Transmission network capacity and infrastructure at all times.
•Ensure providing technical support to all other departments regarding the Access/Transmission networks operating transmission access related problems
•Maintain Access and Transmission infrastructure database and make relevant data readily available on request.
• Monitor the performance of the Access/Transmission network and maintain network quality at the Level set by top / senior management in line with industry standards.
• Evaluate new AN/TX products, features and tools before they are considered for implementation on the network
• Direct Interface with other Network / Customer divisions and other Etisalat Misr related departments.
• Direct/Indirect Interface With TE/NTRA Authorities.
• Ensure that a proper documentation of Access/Transmission Network 2nd level troubleshooting procedures and processes are provided and effectively communicated through the team and other related teams .
•Ensure the implementation of the process of the 3rd level support with the vendors.
•Ensure the availability and integrity of Access/Transmission network measurement statistics.
•Resource management - forecast human and trade tools requirements based on workload evaluation and growth.
- Lead and supervise the team of Engineers.
- Teach the new comers and transfer the KNOW HOW to them.
- Responsible mainly for FMC/Gated Communities/Fixed License operation duties/tasks.
- Following daily tasks with FO (level 1) of NOC.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Electrical/Communications/Computer Engineering
1 year in Microsoft Application.