تجميعه وظائف إداريه |Administration Jobs
Administrative Assistant DEALS HR
A Well Known company working in Chemicals field
looking for "Administration Assistant
Working hours: 9:00 to 5:00
Days off: Friday
Salary: 2500 -4000 L.E
- Experience: 1-2y
- Microsoft office: V.Good (WORD EXCEL)
- Prefer residence AIObour city
- Organize office files
- Make invoices
- Processing, preparation and printing of official letters between employees, customers and other companies
If your qualification met this criteria,
Kindly send your resume on email@example.com
Writing in the subject: "Administration Assistant
Data entry at ALSAFY Group
Responsibilities- Attention to detail.
-Fast Typing on Microsoft office is a must.
-Preferred to have knowledge with ERP System.
-Fresh grade and students are welcome to apply.
*Full time job*.
Location: 5th Settlement.
Working Hours from 10:6, Friday & Saturday Off.
If interested send the CV to HR@alsafy.net and mention Data entry in the subject.
GM Executive Assistant At
The St. Regis Almasa Hotel,
Supports the General Manager and his/her team by completing administrative responsibilities. Duties include organizing, composing and distributing correspondence to both employees and guests, initial response and follow up to inquiries and collecting and tracking problem resolution information.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the administrative assistance, clerical services, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Providing Documentation and Reporting Support
• Assists managers in preparation of various reports and presentations.
• Assists with the design and preparation of statistical reports as needed.
• Attends, transcribes and distributes minutes, and participate in staff meetings, executive committee meeting and department meetings as needed.
• Makes new files, maintains existing files.
• Maintains giveaway/donation files and assists in making reservations.
• Provides administrative support to manager/s and department.
• Composes, produces and signs correspondence on routine matters.
• Produces and distributes correspondence as required.
• Answers department phones.
• Acts as a receptionist for manager and, when necessary, other department members, providing assistance to callers as required.
• Sorts and distributes mail.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Attends meetings and communicates with executive and peers as an effort to improve quality of service.
• Ensures VIP amenity requests from GM/DOPS are handled in timely manner.
• Signs for managers and release, with specific permission.
• Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities.
• Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.