وظائف موارد بشريه مجمعه | HR jobs
OD Specialist at Andalusia Maadi Hospital
- Will be responsible for helping in achieving organization &Employee goals and align between them through (KPls,PMS, Work load analysis, Structuring, Productivity)
-Any medical disciplines is a must preferred to have experience in OD
-Good Communication Skills
-Maximum Age 26
-Work location: Maadi, Cairo
-Work Condition: 6 days/ week, 8 hrs\day.
-We offer experience, Support, Knowledge & Professionalism
Apply now and send your CV Mention the job title at
Personnel Specialist "Employee Relations" At Aman
-at least one year of experience
-very good command in English
-very good communication skills
if you are interested please Send your CV Mentioning the
job title in the subject "Employee Relations" to
HR Manager (upper Egypt) At New private University in Sohag Gov.
-Preferred SOHAG GOV. residence or Asuit,Qena Gov.
-Age min. 35 max. 45
-Work Location: Sohag Gov.
-Position: Human Resources Manager.
Required Experience & Skills:
-Minimum 10+ years of Experience including 2-3 years in similar role.
-Strong communication, interpersonal- Excellent Leadership, and presentation skills.
-Deep knowledge & experience in ( Personnel ,OD & HR and presentation skills).
Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus.
Salary is negotiable
Anyone interested please Send CV to
HR Specialist At El Asreya Developments1-3 years of experience mainly in (Recruitment), Located in Heliopolis.
About the job:
1. Respond to all hiring requests accurately and on time.
2. Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing
3. Follow up on the interview process status.
4. Suggest proper media for approaching the right calibers
and posting new vacancies over different types of channels
to create a pool of qualified candidates.
5. Represent the company in community and recruiting
6. Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
7. Perform reference and background checks.
8. Update job requirements when needed.
9. Document interviews results (accepted/rejected/waiting,
etc.) for future analysis.
10. Maintain employee records and paperwork.
11. Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate list of the jobs
and vacancies within the company to identify staffing needs.
12. Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees job
To apply please send your CV on: Career@elasreya.com
HR Internship at Elmaghrabi Group.Online Internship
Flexible Working Hours
Projects To Apply
You will learn by doing, get a certificate and other benefits.
Fresh graduates and students are mostly welcome to apply. (Prepare your Cv)
No gender biased, high standard
working environment, cool culture,professional communication, and flexible management.
To apply kindly send your CV to
And CC email@example.com
Subject: HR Internship