Inside Sales Representative-Lenovo Egypt
Lenovo is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Lenovo Channel Sales Center( LCSC) Inside Sales Representative to bring in net new customers to Lenovo while supporting and driving our LCSC project. This position offers a dynamic and fresh work environment, excellent entry & career developing perspectives to sales-oriented, “hungry” people with creative & entrepreneurial spirits and excellent communication skills who are ambitious to grow their career within a large innovative tech company.
Take a look at the position description below. If you are the very best and want to be part of this fantastic success story, and then please send your CV and details of your salary expectations.
Inside Sales Representative (Open Channel & Acquisition Accounts) is part of the regional Small Business Center organization, a modern sales force that addresses its resellers via an inside sales model. The inside sales representative will be based in a regional center maintaining the already existing good relationships between Partners and Lenovo as well as acquiring new Partners via phone.
What will you be doing
• Manage a territory of resellers and maximize Lenovo business with them
• Acquiring new end-users
• Enabling new partnerships
• Generating business pipeline with Partners
• Supporting specific transactions
• Collaborating with the partners in demand generation activities
• Supporting business closure
• and managing Partner performance.
• Proven track record of sales experience, ideally in a Multinational Telesales environment
• Channel knowledge - Resellers, Distributors
• Good IT sector knowledge
• Understand customer needs
• Capacity to manage own Sales territory in a quantitative and qualitative way in order to find the best combination to reach the target
• Strong Sales skills
• Own relationship and end-to-end sales cycle
• Self-sufficient, auto-motivated, structured people with good time management and organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure and able to prioritize tasks as per business value and company benefit
• Very agile and assertive.
• Motivated to impress your customers and be outstanding
• Bachelors degree
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
• Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
• Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
• Represent the company in a positive light at all times; this calls for optimistic people who aren't easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
• Highly persuasive and motivated to make sales
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.